Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Lost Soul is Now Avalaible!

The Lost Soul (Fallen Souls Series, Book 1) is now available on Amazon and B&N!
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Lost-Soul-Fallen-Series-ebook/dp/B008FIBW0Q/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1340896319&sr=8-3&keywords=the+lost+soul+jessica

Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lost-Soul-Fallen-Series-ebook/dp/B008FIBW0Q/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1340896606&sr=1-1-spell

B&N: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-lost-soul-jessica-sorensen/1111869679?ean=2940014644617

Spin-off of the Fallen Star Series.

My name is Gemma Lucas and my life is going good. Alex and I eliminated the star and Stephan and the Death Walkers. Finally I can relax and focus on freeing my father from the Room of Forbidden.

At least that’s what I thought. But things are never that easy.

Just when I’ve put the past behind, Lost Souls cross over into the Real World. Then Alex disappears without a trace. As I desperately search for him, I discover secrets I wish I could forget—secrets Alex has been keeping for me. And I’m not sure what to do. Or who I can trust.

10 comments:

  1. Just finished reading the Lost Soul...love it!!! I didnt want it to end lol. I know that it just came out today, but seeing as how I am impatient lol, I was wondering if you know about when the next book will come out. I cant wait. I also am excited about readung your other upcoming releases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book was awesome!!!!!! I can't wait for the next one to come out do you know when its coming out? ???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, I haven't set a date yet, but I'm guessing maybe sometime at the end of October :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can not wait.... i love it... october comes quick!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The series of books are absolutely amazing!!!!!! I'm looking forward to ur next book...when did u start writing? What made you decide on the kind of books u write?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. When will it be available on iBooks?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why aren't the books free?! Can someone please tell me how to use an iTunes card?

    ReplyDelete
  8. can you please give us a date for the release for the second book...im dying here :)...I LOVE ALL YOUR BOOKS,looking forward to the next book of EMBER also!!!

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email