Monday, November 12, 2012

A major EPIC update on Ella and Micha! Finally!



Hi my super awesome followers,


I know I’ve been quiet lately, but I didn’t want to say anything until I had something to officially say. And finally I do.

There have been a lot of epic things that have happened over the last few weeks and sometimes it feels surreal. It began when The Secret of Ella and Micha hit the top 100 on Amazon and eventually The New York Times and the USA Today bestseller list. I got a lot of emails from agents and ended up signing with Erica Spellman Silverman at Trident Media Group, which was a very epic moment for me. There were a lot of happy dances going on and I’m pretty sure my kids thought mommy had lost her mind.

I’ll skip a lot of the details and get right to the best part of this post. Grand Central Publishing has picked up my The Secret of Ella and Micha trilogy, which means they will be publishing The Secret of Ella and Micha, The Forever of Ella and Micha, and The Temptation of Lila and Ethan! *cue more happy dancing.*

I want to take a moment here to give a huge, big thanks to all of you for your support, for buying my books, for leaving wonderful comments on my pages, and for just being the awesome people that you are.

Now I know your probably wondering when The Forever of Ella and Micha will be released and I don’t know that yet. But as soon as I do, you guys will be the first to know.

And thank you again! I don’t think I can ever say that enough :)

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jessica, for all your success! You deserve it, you worked so hard for everything!!!! All the very best! :-)

    Nicoleta D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is great news and very deserved. I have all of your books on my Kindle and love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Jess!! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I love everyone of the works that I have picked up of yours. The very first was the fallen star series. It spoke to me and hooked me to your writing. Then I read some more of your work and have definitely became the fan that will pick up anything you write because your story lines and characters are ones that will always speak to me. Congratulations again and thanks for writing wonderful works

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy dances all around! Wooo hoo! I loved love love Ella and Micha! Looking forward to more of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that is freaking fantastic. I am super excited for you. I am doing the happy dance with you. Congrats... You SO deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS!!! cant wait to read the rest of the series

    ReplyDelete
  8. *Does a happy dance for you* I knew it!!

    I was about 99% positive this was what was causing the delay in publishing. I am so very excited for you Jessica! Huge congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's wonderful! Congratulations Jessica! Can't wait for your next book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Jess! I wondered if that was the reason the hold was on book 2. Lately there has been sooo many great indie authors getting signed! GOOD FOR YOU :-) It is about time the big wigs notice all the talented self published authors out there:-) I have not read anything except indie books in months. Gotta love e-books, and online bookstores allowing self publishing. I would never have had the opprotunity to read and enjoy all the great indies out there. I find many authors like you to be a breath of fresh air. Before you all- romance found in bookstore was "cookie cutter", you and many others shook things up by writing what you want and the way you want. Thanks for all the goodreads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Jessica! That is great. I am on the book tour for Ella & Mica, and will start to read it soon, can't wait. I know how talented you are. Even though its not Paranormal, I will read it, because its you. I just hope you will still continue to write the other ones, in my genre, as I would be so sad if you didn't. Again congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow. micha and ella has been such an eye opener but soo real. i'm in my early 30s n love it. cant wait til the next one so gonna go read another of your books.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Jessica! That is so awesome. As a fellow indie author I know how hard this business is. Way to hang in there and work hard!! I'm very proud of you and I'm super excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Woohoo!! I am hooked on your books and am only sad that I can't keep reading!! I love your style and storylines! I've read five of your books this week alone!! Awesome awesome awesome job, can't wait for the new releases!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just finished the first one in under 24 hours... and now I'm all out of Jessica Sorensen books. This is a problem -_-

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the book can't wait for the next one have read all if your books

    ReplyDelete
  18. As a new reader to your work I am incredibly happy for you and what an important moment this is for you and your family. While I try really hard to wait patiently for the follow up to the Ella and Micha series I am enjoying your other works. By the way I have not been disappointed at all with a single one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have been hoping you would hit big for sometime now. I am very excited to see what books you come out with next =] Thank you for the rainy day good reads!!!!! Oh, and the sleepless nights because i could not put the book down ;)

    ReplyDelete

Follow by Email