What is the order of your series and what genre are they in?
The Coincidence Series goes in the order of:
The Secret Series goes in the order of:
The Death Collectors Series goes in the order of:
Shattered Promises Series goes in the order of (the New Adult Paranormal Version):
The Fallen Star Series goes in the order of (the YA Paranormal):
The Fallen Souls Series (YA Paranormal) goes as follows (this is a spin-off of the Fallen Star Series and you do have to read that series first in order to understand):
Darkness Falls Series goes in the order of:
I’ve also been getting asked a lot if I have any more Adult Contemporary Novels out besides Callie and Kayden and Ella and Micha. I don’t, but I am working on a new one called Breaking Nova and I’ll be posting info about it soon :)
What are some tips for aspiring writers?
Here are some tips that work for me, but every author is different:
1. I don’t follow an outline. I like the characters to tell their stories and I go with the flow. The original idea I started with usually ends up different, but in a good way.
2. I hate sitting on ideas. Once an idea sparks, I try to put it down on paper as fast as I can. If I’m working on another project, I’ll jot as many notes down as possible so I don’t forget them. I even keep a notebook with me at all times, just in case.
3. Pick names for your characters—ones that you really like. Giving them names makes them seem real and connects you with them, which makes the story easier to write.
4. I don’t revise until I’m fairly far into the story otherwise it messes up my flow. Once I reach a comfortable point, then I’ll go back and read what I’ve typed.
5. Find time to write. I get asked this a lot and my answers always the same. I love to write and I will always make time for it, whether I have to miss a TV Show or a party.
6. Writers block happens. When I have writers block, I usually take a short break and let my head clear. This usually helps. Or sometimes I just work with it and keep writing until I figure out where I’m trying to go with the story. Then I go back and delete what I need to.
7. The last and most important. Never give up, even if things get difficult.
Also, here is the info to the editing service I use and also the link to my cover designer.
Cover Artist: http://www.maeidesign.com